Friday, 30 December 2011

Review of 2011

All in all, its been a good year for my gaming projects. I've definitely had less focus than in previous years - before i've typicallyspent most of my time on a single project, whether building a 10 foot long aircraft carrier, or painting 250+ zombies. This year i've been drawn to a number of different projects, but have still done pretty well, IMHO, in terms of actual completion.

Battlefield saw action, at Salute 2011, and the Battlefield Appeal has so far raised >£575 for The Combat Stress Charity (link on the top right of this page). I've decided to keep this going for 2012, and hope we can raise even more, for this very worthwhile cause.

Both my Vietnam, and Battlestar projects have progressed, perhaps not as much as i'd have liked, but are well under way - Star Wars was always on the backburner, and looks et to remain so, for now at least, due to my latest project - World War One Fantasy. The latter is focussed upon delivering a viable game for Salute 2012, and is already accompanied by the start of a range of figures, that you will be able to get hold of shortly.

Once Salute is out of the way, I'll be able to make some real progress on both Galactica, and Vietnam, but hope to have some more developments, on at least one of these projects before then.

Thanks again for following my blog - i'd like to wish you all the best for 2012.

Regards

AKULA