Thursday, 15 December 2011

New Figures - the first of the WW1 Russian Dwarves

Thought you'd appreciate a look at the first of the Russian-themed Dwarves that Bob Olley has sculpted for my WW1 Fantasy Project. In total there are 15 figures in the first "wave" of the project, although the interchangable heads means that i've got plenty of options. They've gone off to Griffin for moulding, and I should have some castings by the end of the year.


Unlike some of my other projects, thees will be available, on a limited basis - please note though, this is my hobby, and I don't want to turn it into a business. The runs will be limited in scale, and any proceeds wil be ploughed back into future releases (i'm already working on the next "wave"). I will let people know how they can get hold of some, at a later date (ie when i've got some in my hand). In the meantime, I hope you like the photos.